REFLECTIONS
REFLECTION 1:
For me, the emotions that are most difficult to manage when others disagree with me is anger but I deal with these by listening others point of views and in this way clarify our ideas and have a final opinions about the topic.
REFLECTION 2:
For me the influences on my own thinking that I need to be most aware of so they don't prejudice my thinking is the religion, maybe it is one of the principal influences in my way of act. My family is another aspect that count to much in my way to think and the position that I have with some aspects in the society. I try to deal with this listening others people's perceptions.
REFLECTION 3:
For me, the things I find most difficult about challenging the opinions of other people is to respect the position of people, sometimes we think that we are right all the time but it isn´t. For that reason I deal with these by control my patient and I try to be more tolerant with the people's ideas.
REFLECTION 4:
Talking about to manage the barriers to critical thinking I could say that I will try to be focus in negative and positive aspects. Also I need to work on doing good arguments that give to other people clear ideas with evidence to soport my point of view.
For me, the emotions that are most difficult to manage when others disagree with me is anger but I deal with these by listening others point of views and in this way clarify our ideas and have a final opinions about the topic.
REFLECTION 2:
For me the influences on my own thinking that I need to be most aware of so they don't prejudice my thinking is the religion, maybe it is one of the principal influences in my way of act. My family is another aspect that count to much in my way to think and the position that I have with some aspects in the society. I try to deal with this listening others people's perceptions.
REFLECTION 3:
For me, the things I find most difficult about challenging the opinions of other people is to respect the position of people, sometimes we think that we are right all the time but it isn´t. For that reason I deal with these by control my patient and I try to be more tolerant with the people's ideas.
REFLECTION 4:
Talking about to manage the barriers to critical thinking I could say that I will try to be focus in negative and positive aspects. Also I need to work on doing good arguments that give to other people clear ideas with evidence to soport my point of view.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario